Thursday, March 15, 2007

OUT 164






Hello efans. Sorry for not gettin with you in time but I just had to at least give yall my post for this week.
My computer is on the blink abnd I had to rush to a library to get at least this down.
I will be back on my feet next week to talk about my travels to Mocha Lattes Jamboree and my guest appearnce on the Freeman Bosley Junior SHow!
In the meantime, I have spent all my week trying to get my stageplay, MONOLOGUES AND PENISILLIN together. It will take place March 16-18 (Fri, at 8 p.m.--Sat at 6 p.m. at Sunday at 3 p.m.) It will take place at the Missouri History Museum in the SWB Room. Tickets are $12 (one hour of the show you choose) If you print this post and bring it to a show you will get $2 off your ticket,. See you there!
If ya got anything for me to post, email me at maatspear@yahoo.com!

No comments: