Thursday, March 22, 2007

OUT 166






















Hola all. Ma’atology is back and in full mode!

I am going to skip all the newz stuff y’all pretty much know what’s happening cause I need to play catch up of my travels from two weeks ago and this week.

2 weeks ago, I was in the deep trenches of rehearsal and promotion for my first play MONOLOGUES AND PENISLLIN in five years that was goin to be staged at the SWB Room at the Missouri History Museum March 16-18.

My actors (PICTURED ABOVE) included Darrell Moore (who played street thug Killa MC), L.A. Williams (who played the pompous professor Dr. Jones), Jaron Hicks (who played the aging female impersonator, Miss Vageena Honey), Carlos McClaurin (who played the cool street pimp Goldy Bear) and Archie Coleman ((who played the senile WW II vet, Mista) The background actress that was added was Tamitra Willford.

It was mos def a labor of love in that the play was a revised version of a play I produced and write in 200 under the title, MANALOGUE. And was staged at the now defunct Hatshepsut Studio Gallery that used to be house don the corner of Tucker and Washington and curated by the late Sheryl Johnson.


I had three weeks of rehearsals (2 days a week with the cast at the Emerson Library at Webster University as well as my own gig at the Water Geyser. I also did my share of pubbin it by going on the The Best of the STL on City 10 and being a guest on the very popular Freeman Bosley Junior radio Show with Freeman and Nicci Roach (PICTURED ABOVE)on 100.3The Beat.

Speaking of the Freeman show, Two S a t u r d ays ago I g o t a t e x t from F r e e-m a n B o s l e y J r . Show c o - h o s t N i c c i R o a c h (SEEN ABOVE WITH MUSHROOM HAIRDO) who said if I wanted to be

o n t h e s h o w o n S u n d a y . I t e x t h e r b a c k a n d t o l d h e r I w o u l d d o i t . I w a i t e d near- ly t w o y e a r s to be on the show and was f i n a l l y g o i n g t o b e o n t h e s h o w - - t h en it dawned

on me th a t EYE had to S P R I N G F O R W A RD o n S u n d a y and I k n e w I was going to be
d r a g g i n the c a r p e t . B u t I w a s g o i n g t o m a k e i t h a p p e n--- r e g a r d l e s s .

S o , I g o t t o C l e a r C h a n n e l s t a t i o n on Oakland AVE round 8:3 0 S u n d a y m o r n i n a n d text
N i c c i t o t e l l h e r I w a s i n t h e p a r k i n g l o t w a i t i n g for her to c o m e g e t m e to c o m e i n s i d e the s t u d i o . A f e w m i n u t e s later , I saw N i c c i f r o m the g l a s s d o o r s and when she o p e n 'd the d o o r I s a i d . " I S P R UNG F O R W A R D ! " t h e n I w a l k e d u p to her and gave her a f r i e n d h u g . She l e d me up to the s h o w a t t h e 100 . 3 B e a t s t a t i o n . A s I was walkin t h r o u g h t h e h a l l w a y , I saw t h e s i g n s t o t h e o t h e r C l e a r C h a n n e l
S t a t i o ns( M a j i c , 1 0 7 . 7 H a l l e l u j a h 1 6 0 0 ) a n d r e a l i z e d h o w c o n s o l i d a t e d
t h i n g s a re.



But b e f o r e I h a d a c h a n c e t o s o a k u p t h e a t m o s p h e r e , N icci led me to a room a c r o s s from where F r e e m a n (SEEN ABOVE IN GLASSES) a n d t h e c r e w (Pat and darrion were MIA). It w a s interesting t o s e e t h e s h o w b e h i n d t h e s c e n e s . It was also f u n n y t o s e e Freeman one minute ta l k i n g t o a c a l l e r o n t h e a i r , t h e n m o v e t o a c o r n e r i n the s t a t i o n t o c a l l a n d s e e i f a g u e s t w a s s t i l l c o m i n g to the show ( That guest w a s n e w l y- e l e c t e d A l d e r m a n i c P r e z L e w i s R e e d ) .

A r o u n d 9 , N i c ci had me to c o m e i n t o t h e m a i n s t u d i o i n o r der to do h e r N i c AT Ni ne e segm e n t . A l s o in t h e s t u d i o w a s C l e t u s , t h e b o a r d o p e r a t o r w h o w a s at the center of Freeman and Nic and I was across from Cletus . I h a d o n m y s h a d e s c a u se I w a s B O N E TIRED f r o m S p r i n g Fo r w a r d a n d w o r k i n g t h e l a t e n i g h t s h i f t. Right b e f o r e w e were going ON AIR , N i c c i a s k e d i f I w a s n e r v o u s . I t o l d h e r N O.
I was more s l e e p y t h a n n e r v o u s b u t I w a s n e r v o u s h o w I w a s g o i n g t o s o u n d c a u s e I was d e f i n i t e l y i n s l e e p m o d e .

B u t t h e i n t e r v i e w w a s o f f t h e c h a i n . T h e y g a v e me about 5 m i n u t e s . They axed m e q u e s t i o n s o n m y w e b s i te, h o w I p r e p a r e m y s i t e , t h e s t a g e p l a y , a n d my up-coming fashion s h o w . I t w a s a l s o i n t e r e s t i n g t o g e t i n t o their r h y t h m cause its RAPID PACE. A f t e r w a r d , I h a d a chance to c u t a n I . D . t o c h e c k o u t t h e s h o w (THE QUIT PLAYIN PART). I had gone into a n o t h e r r o o m w h e r e C l e t u s r e c o r d e d m y I-D . and I d i d i t IN ONE TAKE ( M y mass c o m m u n i c a t i o n s s k i l l s w e n t i n t o o v e r d r i v e on that one ) . They used the ID seconds after I recorded it.


La t e r o n t h a t n i g h t , I c h e c k'd out M o c h a L a t t e 's new performing arts Showcase J A M B O R EE a t t h e J a z z L o f t . I g o t t h e r r e a b o u t 8 p m a n d g o t t h e r e i n t i m e. I t was pack'd The event was g o o d . I l i k e d t h e w h o l e i d e a o f havin a s h o w c a s e f o r l o c a l p e r f o r m e r s d o their thing . T h e o n l y p r o b- lem i s , i t w a s t o o m a n y p e r f o r m e r s . D o n t g e t m e w r o n g , i t was def p r o f e s s i o n a l l y d o n e , b u t therr were 2 0 a c ts. S o m e w e r e o f f t h e c h a i n (l i k e s i n g- er J R ( w ho was on Making the Band 4 who w a s p e r formin SPIT R & B - - you had to be there to see it ) , P o e t R o b e r t D i l l i a r d , a L y r i c s o n t h e L o u a l u m , w h o s h o c k'd the c r o w d w i t his frantic back and forth f r e n z y s t y l e , comedian D e A n d r e ( w h o 's r e a d y f o r t h e n a t i o nal spotlight) a n d and d a n c e g r o u p 3 S h a d e s (p i c t u r e a h i p - h o p v e r s i o n o f t h e P u s s ycat D o l l s ) a n d s o m e w e r e-- w e l l , h a d t h e i r m o m e n t o n s t a g e (I AINT SAYING NO NAMES BUT ONE COMEDIAN WASNT AS HOT AS HIS NAME CLAIM TO BE. OOPS)

The time of the last a c t , c o v e r b a n d M a r v i n a n d The Ba n d , i t w a s g o i n g o n a f t er 11p . While t h e y w e r e p e r f o r m i n g I h a d g o t m e a chicken d i n n e r t o g o f o r m y l u n c h f o r w o r k and d i d m y g o o d b y es to t h o s e w h o I k n e w u p i n t h e r e . O n the 1 s and 2 s was DJ Reminisce .

In an odd moment, after the concert and I drove to work, I drove onto Collinsville Ave toward the clubs, there were two sets of thug boyz on opposite sides of the streets positioned in a diagonal form throwing a football bakc and forth close to midnite! What wa sup with that? I guess they couldnt throw bullets with guns, so I gues stehy did the next best thing and toss bullets with a ball. CLASSIC!



THEN Last weekend, was my show MONOLOGUES AND PENISLLIN. I missed out a few events that was going on at the time ( Aaron Foster’s ’s B-Day Party at Mandarin, St. Patties celebrations, Katt Williams at the Fox) Overall, the turnout was so-so, but I made a profit so I wasn’t complaining. The crowd seemed to like the characters Miss Vageena Honey and Mista the best. It was definitely an experience to say the least to get back into the trenches of theatre. I also managed to drink a few beers with some of the cast at the Halo Bar as we got more up and personal with each other as far as our backgrounds and being boyz. It was cool but I had to play alcohol cop cause I didn’t want to be seen buzzed and being the director/father to the other actors, but it was all good.

The best nite was Sunday where the production was tight timewise and capacity (about 30). The reactions from the diverse crowd afterwards was a standing ovation. I was very pleased of the feedback and it cause d a lot of dialogue with the issues that black men deal with in America. I think I got something going with this one and because of that, I think I will restage the show in May with a bigger budget and hopefully with the same cast. I will keep you posted on it.

On Wednesday, I did triple duty of going to three different events in four hours. First I attended my girl Shawn Guy-Pitts’ (PICTURED ABOVE) one woman show “Ending Silence” at UMSL. It got started at 7. It was in behalf of women’s Violence week. It was definitely interesting. It reminded me of Whoopi Goldberg;s one-woman show back in 84 when she portrayed different characters and talked about their life (and a female version of my play MONOLOGUES ) . With Pitts’ she played a Latina, a studious woman, a dumb blonde and a gangsta girl. And all were victims of violence.

It lasted about an hour or so and I must say, it has the potential of really being a classic production with a message., You go, girl. I couldn’t stay for the second half to see poet IMPAKT cause it was time to check out the next event CAFÉ SOUL at Lucas House in Soulard. I haven’t been a while to Coco Soul’s event (manly cause it was held at a certain club where the owner I don’t too much get along with), but I liked that it was at Lucas House, a real nice mood setting without the club feel. I got there about 8:30 cause I had to drive from the County near the Airport to Soulard (and get some gas in between).

I get therre and the first person I see is Coco who was greeting her clientele, then I was asked by this white woman my ID. Then I paid my seven bones for the show. (I also saw one of my “dwarf nemesis” with the initials HC that made my skin crawl). I also saw Raquel who does handbags and told her that I would get in touch with her about my upcoming fashion show and using her bags in the show. I then ordered some wine and proceeded upstairs where the showcase was and saw some usual faces and two faces that were together that had me wondering if they were TWOgether.

Before the show started. Coco had to set straight about someone who was putting shows called Coco Soul Sundays and using her name without permission and how people should respect people’s identity. WHOA!


Some of the singers and poets performing included Alicia Renee (who toe up If I Aint Got you), Maryln (who did up ReRE’s Baby I Love you), Jamie SPencer (who did Musiq), and Lagina (the Lumidee/Oooooooh Noooooooooo part of the nite. I text Mocha to tell her Got Lyrics vet was butcherin up the mike. LOL) )I stayed for about 90 minutes socializing and all. And speaking of socializing, I saw a particular popular StL photographer from a popular newspaper sitting with a local female fashion designer as though they were an item. It looked for sure they were on a date. I may be wrong, but if this is true, this particular photographer was recently seen with his colleague as an item. What is really going on cassanova?

I also saw Darrell Moore who acted in my production MONOLOGUES and PENISILLIN. I teased him about getting buzzed at the beerfest we had at Halo and said to him, “You are the only one I know who gets drunk off of water.” I also ran into Vanita Applebum who was dying to know how my play ended. She said that it was too long and she and Nicci Roach were in the car after the show to guess how it ended (Man, I am creating a tsunami with this play!) Also In the house were St. Louis Posts’ Kevin Johnson, Debra Bass, Wynette Jones and actor Randall Beans.

I left at 10 so I can catch the tail end of Mocha Latte’s revamped Got Lyrics event which is now being held at the Loft (it was at Filter for the past two months, but that’s a loooooooooooooooooong story). The usual suspects were there to perform including Robert Dillard and 16 Bars, and it was one sista who said she did poetry at her church who ended the show with a sex romp with her, her wifey and her man that would have made Jesus blush. After about an hour , I began to yawn and stepped out of the spot to hit the graveyard shift at the Water Geyser.



FOR PARTY PICS OF SOME OF THE EVENTS MENTIONED ABOVE, GO TO OUT 165!


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


MS. TAKEOFFURCOOL PAGE

This post is introducing an assistant who will err now and then be my eyes and ears when I cant attend a particular event. Her name is Ms. TakeOFfUrCool (I'll call her Ms. T) Here is what she gave me last week. Ms. T. had the opportunity to cover the Juelz Santana/Yung Joc (PICTURED ABOVE) concert that was held at Club Society last Saturday. Before she got there, she got the scoop from one of the promoters of the show who told her that Juelz wouldn’t be performing, but it was their little secret and would have the crowd think that he was coming.

I hipped her on concerts that is staged at Society/Toxic in that they may say doors open at 8 but those hip-hop concerts start after 11 p.m. This go round, the concert started at 11:45. When she got there she said that err body who wanted to park in the back of the club had to pay 5 bones to get their cars parked (she even said that after the show, some of the valet peeps were not asking for valet tickets and just gave keys to people when they asked for their cars!). she and her assistant was able to get in but of course with some drama. The co-owner, John, wasn’t for sure of they were on the list until Ms. T’s assistant went off. John got the promoter of the show to verify their access to the show and gave them press credentials.

While in there, Ms. T said folks were packed like sardines and tickets are 20 bones if you didn’t have a secret flier that got you in FREE (whoa from free to 20 is a big leap, ya think?). Anyway, while in, Ms. T said she was mistaken as one of the Eye Candy Models (Maybe it was were stilettos. LOL) She said even one guy held her hand and said, Mmmm, eye candy. Well, the imposterin must have worked cause she was able to go to three sets of VIP. Yes, Three. The lower level was VIP, then upstairs was V-VIP, then another section of upstairs was V-V-VIP where Yung Joc was suppose to meet and greet.
(whats up with all the sectioning off of VIP. So St. Louis!)

When the concert was over, Joc had over 20 or so bodyguards surrounding him when he was traveling to get to the V-V-VIP area. Ms. T said he had so much ice on, you would have thought the temperature had dropped to igloo status! When he finally broke through the crowd to get to the area, Ms, T said she was able to ask him a couple of questions, but he didn’t stay long which made a lot of the hoochies up in there pissed as Hell.

Ms. T also said that there was a coughing attack that went down up in there too come to find out the police sprayed some mace in the building and the particles from it started to make people cough. Now you know that is just TOO MUCH PLAYIN IN THE CITY.







++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


CHART-TIDBITZ SPOTLIGHT


Looks like we got yet another ST. Louis artist doin its thing on the Billboard charts—Baby Huey (PICTURED ABOVE) is making a splash on the Billboard R&B charts with his dance jam, “Pop Lock and Drop It,” which move sup 5 spaces up that chart to #28 in its 13th week.

There was an interesting article on the 17 year old Kinloch native (bvorn Lawrence Franks Jr) in St. Louis Business on how he got his record deal.

He was signed to Jive Records and his debut single is off his upcoming album “Notebook Paper” coming in June. He landed a $2.5 million record deal with Sony BMG Music Entertainment's Zomba Label Group. The 17-year-old from Kinloch is the first rapper signed to Zomba's new Jive Records/Hitz Committee imprint.

Huey finalized the deal last July with the help of Emmett McAuliffe, an entertainment lawyer with the Spencer, Fane, Britt & Browne firm in Clayton. McAuliffe just put the final touches on Huey's management arrangement with Michael "Blue" Williams, longtime manager of hip-hop group OutKast.


The $2.5 million was used to produce the record. Huey got to keep any unspent money, but will not receive any profits from record sales until the production costs are recouped by Jive Records/Hitz Committee. His music also will be licensed for TV and film projects and a publishing deal.


And According to Pr NEwswire, HUEY Tops the Music Choice Video on Demand Chart With His Hit 'Pop, Lock & Drop It' Claiming the #1 Spot Three Weeks In a Row.





MA’AT-IDBITZ. I personally want to thank the following for helping make this play THE NEXT: Laura Hennon of the Missouri History Museum, STL411.net, RAC.org, The ESL Monitor, West End Word, Vital Voice, Calvin Wilson of Get Out, Jessica Dana (makeup) Mr. Kyle (lights and videotaping by default), Travis Crosby (for the flier illustration), Peter Foggy (for the tunes), Shawn Guy-Pitts, Senora Robinson and Marquita Buchanan (for “womanning” the ticket table), Navish (for the dress) and definitely my cast—the best cast I have ever worked with.



STLTID-BITZ—What was up with Cards manager Tony Larussa getting arrested late Wednesday for drunk driving in Jupiter, FLA while the Cards are training? He was seen in his car stopped at the intersection without driving when the light turned green-two times in a row! What’s up with that? My question is, will Larussa be here in the STl; for opening day at the Busch stadium on April 1?....Looks liek teh St. Lousi Public Schools will be state controlled. Word broke out Thursday on teh takeover that have been in dire straits ever since former super Creg Williams and vashon caoch Floyd irons were ousted from tehri repsecitive positions last summer.....St. Louis rapper Big Will, who last year was a big champion on BET's "106th & Park" Freestyle Friday competition, recently returned to New York to appear on the cable channel's "Clash of the Champions" reunion. Four champs were brought back in honor of the release of Notorious B.I.G.'s "Greatest Hits." The champions rapped over classic B.I.G. beats, where Big Will reigned again....Kudos to St. Louis jazz singer/actress Denise Thimes who is set for NYC for a weeklong stint hrough April 1 at the Blue Note, a top jazz club, on a bill with trumpeter St. Louis native trumpeter Clark Terry ans saxophonist James Moody....Thanks to Jeron Hicks, kevin bryant, Archie Coleman, Darrell Moore and Carlos McCalurin for goin the extra mile in pubbin up the play....Former St. Lousian Cedric Mixon put up some info about me on his my space account. Just go to myspcae and type in his name and check out what he had to say about Ma'at....On a sad note, R&B singer Luther Ingram died atteh age of 69 this week.Luther Ingram, the R&B soul singer and songwriter, is dead at age 69. He was best known for his 1972 hit, "If Loving You Is Wrong (I Don't Want to Be Right)." Ingram died Monday at a Belleville, Ill., hospital after suffering for years from diabetes, kidney disease and partial blindness 9 I hear he didnt want peopel to know he was in teh condition he was in). . He and his wife, Jacqui Ingram, had lived in nearby O'Fallon, Ill., for ten years. Born in Jackson, Tenn., Ingram and his family moved to Alton, Ill in teh mid 40s. In 1971, he cowrote "Respect Yourself" for the Staple Singers, the biggest hit Memphis-based Stax Records ever had.



EVENTZ-TIDBITZ Stress Free Fridays. Friday, March 23, 5pm, Bar Napoli (www.cafenapoli.com), 7750 Forsyth Blvd--Forsyth and Bemiston in Clayton...Join them this Friday and enjoy authentic Italian cuisine, great drinks and fun people all in a hip, yet relaxing atmosphere. You will also be able to enjoy> continuing coverage of the NCAA Tournament on one of> the many flat screen televisions...come out and meet> someone new and get away from the stressors in your> life!.............

SYGU GROUP presents Fashionably Late ....Again, Saturday, March 25 at Copia, 1122 Washington, 9 p.m. until 1:30 am Ladies free until 11p.m. Fellaz $5 before 11 p.m. For more info go to http://www.sygugroup.com/mainmenu.html

Second Slavery: The Art of Keith Westbrook, thru March 24 at Left Bank Books, 399 Euclid, St. Louis, MO. For info. 314.367.6731....................


KETC/CHANNEL 9 presents JOHNNY MATHIS SUNDAY, MARCH 25 • 7:00p.m. Saturday, March 24 • 8:00p.m. - On sale now! Previously announced LIVE at the Fox Theatre! $65, $60, $55 & $45 Purchase tickets at the Fox Box Office, MetroTix outlets or by calling 314/534-1111. Order tickets online at http://www.metrotix.com/ ............................



The Black Rep’s Popular “I Stand Alone” Solo Performance Series Returns. The Black Rep’s new, I STAND ALONE solo theatre series returns on Monday evenings at 7:30 p.m., thru March 26 at The Black Rep Monsanto Center for Performing Arts Education, 1717 Olive Street, 4th Floor. The series will feature solo performances of original work with a 15 minute intermission. Refreshments will be available for purchase. Admission is $10 or $5 for Black Rep subscribers.WHERE: The Black Rep Monsanto Center for Performing Arts Education, 1717 Olive Street, 4th FloorTICKETS: $10 and $5 for Black Rep Subscribers, for info please call (314) 534-3810


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


From Sharee Galvin’s CORNER:


WEDNESDAYS: "HUMP DAY-GOT LYRICS?" LYRICS ON THE LOU WILL NOW BE AT THE LOFT


Sharee is also promoting STl based author Cheriyln Michael’s second book “First Fridays”. For book or book tour info, send Miss Galvin an e-out?


For any info on these events email Sharee at sgalvin26@yahoo.com


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Christian Concepts in association with J & A Productions presents The Virtue Lounge. Friday, March 30,9pm to until at The Thaxton, formerly known as the Eastman Kodak Building 1009 Olive, St. Louis, For more information contact Demetrius Turner at 314.452.4922, or James J. McKay at 314.420.9150.........................


New Images presents UNMASKED, GARDEN OF EDEN FASHION SHOW, Sat. April 7, 2007 @ Tower Grove Park Piper Palm House, 2pm-4:30pm. For more info. 314.560.0915



EVENTZ SPOTIGHTZ


Warm Spirit has done it again... Our company will be recognized in the May issue of Empowering Woman Magazine. I would like to invite you out to hear about how our company is starting to recieve Nation wide exposure. The stories in this magazine represent the dreams of everyday people like you and me and shows how lives are being changed daily through this awesome opportunity. Join me as my guest at Divoll Branch Library 4234 N. Grand @ 10am March 24, 2007. Hope to see you there and continue to be blessed...always, Lachrisa Crenshaw(314)401-0710.



AND


Attend the 2nd Annual PRONTO Fashion Show on Friday, May 11, 2007, 6:30 PMHosted at the historical site of 555 Washington Avenue. Don’t miss St. Louis’ only international runway fashion show where the Best Voted Designer and Best Voted Model will be selected! Proceeds will also benefit a children’s fund as part of the United Nations Millennium Development Goals Campaign!


Pronto is brought to you by HT Communications Group and the following Co-Sponsors: Bar Italia Ristorante & Cafe, Coffee Cartel, Coles Lamar Design and Gallery, Creatives on Call, Diva Event Planning, Dominic Michael Salon, Dr. Francis Dysarz, Erato Wine Bar, Foxy 95.5, J.J. Gazzoli Imports, The Granat Law Office, Greater Missouri Builders, Momos, Mosaic Modern Fusion, Pack Design, Parktown Imports, Pick Flower Gallery, Productions Solutions, Sisley Cosmetics, Warehouse of Fixtures, and the World Trade Center


For ticket information, please call 314/534-9251 or go to http://www.prontofashion.com/ for more information.


ONGOING BITZ Mingle and Mix Mondays , Mingle 4p.m. (Bring Ya Laptods and Biz Cards) Drink Specials, $1 off Appetizers and Mix with DJ Sir Thurl (8p.m. -1 a.m.) FREE before 9 p.m. $3-$5 Cover after 9 p.m. at the ST. Louis Happy Hour Bar and Grill inside PArkler Plaza, 12948 Halls Ferry at Parker Rd.



Check out local comedian Brie Johnson's website podcast. Make sure to logon to http://www.riverfrontradio.com/ and listen to my new morning radio talk show called "The Grey Area"!!! Every Monday morning from 10am to 12noon CST. Chat online with us, or call in to talk live on the air. It's one hell of a way to start the week!



For all of your fashion and fashion show needs, go to PRONTO at http://www.prontofashion.com/


Gravity presents Natty Lounge for Reggae Wednesdays, 9 p.m.-2.a.m, located at 1620 delmar. $5 door, ladies free til 11p.m., for more info, call 314-479-3376


Check out blog http://www.sistersnineties.blogspot.com/for local literary group Sister’s Nineties Afrocentricliterary activities for the family and youngsters


Check out Lachrisa Crenshaw’s spa products at http://www.warmspirit.org/esuite/home/chriscspirit,or call her at (314)401-0710



For body painting, makeup, face painting wigs and other special effects, contact Jessica Dana at http://www.jessicadana.com/ or go to www.myspace.com/jessicadada13



For all of your STL club event plans, AD SPACE and pics,go to http://www.stlouis-online.com/.


For your catering needs, check out Collective Cateringcollectivecatering@yahoo.com located at4958 Cote Brilliante, their digits are 314-575-3333)


KDHX Radio’s Chuck Lavazzi has a hot new podcast calledSTAGE LEFT which he talks about CD reviews, news and the world of stage, screen, cabaret and related places.Go to it directly at http://tinyurl.com/zrqd7


Check out STLdee-jay Enoch online with his own radio playlist.The Flow: Music Lounge. Peep it out at http://www.flowink.com/player-popup.htm or go to his myspace page www.myspace/enochisreal.


For all your STL hip-hop info needs, go to http://www.stlhiphop.com/!


STL videographer Dana Christian has a hot website where people can send their professional music videos films to get exposed. Itis http://www.spitflix.com/.


Popular DJ Enoch has just posted a new episode on his podcast. the title is Knocturnal Sunshine Episode: Knocturnal Sunshine #214. You can hear it at http://knocradio.podOmatic.com/



Peep out veteran radio personlality Edie Bee with her weekly jazz series Jazz on the Bee Side"Sundays from 1-3pmOn Soul Classics 1490 WESL AM


If you want to get on Vanita Applebum's hot new entertainment newsletter, email her at vanitaapplebum@yahoo.com


WELL THATS IT! IF YA GOT ANYTHING FOR ME TO SCOOP OR PUB, hit me up email style at maatspear@yahoo.com!





















































































No comments: