Wednesday, November 08, 2006

OUT 108--BIG TAH B-DAY/MERCURY EVENTZ PICZ (SAT-11/4/2006)


















Herre are some pics I had taken last Saturday at Big Tah's B-Day Bash at the Main Ingredient in South STL (Chouteau and Vandeventer), and at the new club in downtown STL (on Spruce), Mercury where new event planners Sygu had their set.
ABOVE is one of Big Tah's guests that I was telling y'all about in my post. This big boned sista was gettin it (literally)on the dance floor. I wish I had gotten the pic of her when she fell from grace ( on the floor)!....There is Big Tah (center) with some of his b-day groupies....Party people at his b-day set gettin their party on, pose on and pool on.


PHOTOS COURTESY OF MAATPRODUCTIONS

























At Mercury, the scene was OK. Not a lot of people when I got therre, but it was a cool scene. I just wished I was therre when it got packed cause the venue is as small as Gary Coleman!
Pictured are some of the dwellers who were therre.....Nappy Neeldes talkin to some of his fans...















As you see, the club is tall. LOL.


No comments: