Tuesday, January 23, 2007

OUT 145--I AM PARTY at IAM BOUTIQUE (Sat.)



HERRE ARE PICS FROM THE MONTHLY IAM PARTY AT I AM BOUTIQUE LAST Saturday.
ABOVE LEFT: DJ Crucial....ABOVE RIGHT...One of St. Louis new power social event teams, No.1 Outtown socialite 2006 Mocha Latte and Big Tah (or should I say MoTah?LOL)....RIGHT: DJ Nappy Needles....



LEFT: I AM store manager Brooklyn with model/bartendar Tricia BELOW: No.1 Outtown socialite Jimelle, STL fashion designer Skylar and Tricia









RIGHT: Fashion handbag designer Miss Raquel (standing next to her collection)....BELOW: Former Flipside writer Tiffany Bryant, Jahara Davis and NDi Onukogu
















RIGHT: DJ and fashion designer Anisto chillin BELOW: YOURS TRULY taking a picture of myself in the mirror (See, I actually take my own pics. LOL)













RIGHT: A photo frame of late movie icon James Dean













LEFT: The boyz in Red (from left): Brandon Williams, Brandon Richardson and Dino Okin









RIGHT: Painter Kevin McCoy (sitting) with wife Danielle Fields (left ) and friend Miss Jennifer (right) in conversation.










The crowd at the party.












RIGHT : Some of the hot fashions at I AM.












I love this jacket!


















A retro shirt for the Rocket Bomb Pop!






















No comments: